Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fuck You Kyle Busch

What a roller coaster week it's been for the Dale guys hatred of the driver of the 18, Kryle Busch. Just last Thursday, the 'E' was pondering whether or not to even dislike the prick anymore?
To be honest I'm not even sure why I hate him anymore. He hasn't really done anything particularly bad lately. - The 'E'
Well this weekend at Kansas, the 18 lit a fire under all of us again. Him whining about being wrecked by the 42 and the 99 was absolutely unbelievable. I thought to myself, this is the Kyle Busch I hate. Let me share with all of you a brief (mainly video) history of the Dale Guys hatred for that ugly bastard.

First, I wanted to introduce JR Nation to a Dale guys tradition. This is something very special to us we started Daytona of last year, our first appearance as "The DALE Guys". I hope to see every one of you behind Kyle's merch trailer sometime in the near future.

First, from Daytona, February 2012


And, a slower effort, though with paint on, at Pocono, 2012



Hell, even when you're not at the track, if you're not reacting to an unfortunate Kyle Busch victory like this, you're not doing it right!



There's nothing like chuggin a brew (slowly), tossing it at Kyle, and letting out a big FUCK YOU to make my day.

Obviously, like the rest of JR Nation, our feelings stem from the infamous incident at Richmond in '08. Dale leading, 3 to go, and this happens.



And yes Kyle, we all did see the wheels turn right.

Since then, the Dale guys have had themselves a villian (yes, it helps he drives a foreign POS car). Up until this weekend though, Kyle had noticably toned it back. Sure, him taking candy from 40 babies every Saturday afternoon was getting old, but at least he wasn't wrecking them at 150 MPH under caution.

But this weekend, it wasn't what he did on the track that really pissed us off, it was what he did in front of the microphone. After turned Keselowski for 2nd on the straighaway IN THE NATIONWIDE RACE, WHICH DOESN'T MATTER FOR SHIT, he stood on pit road and fired off this gem.
"Brad Keselowski knows what dirty drivers are because he's done it plenty of times," Busch said. "But I have yet to wreck a person on purpose." 
Yet to wreck a person on purpose?!? Are you kidding me? I think Delana said it best.


At this point, I'm already furious with him and then Sunday his period must've finally been full blown.Apparently, in some Kyle's world, Sunday seemed like, AND I QUOTE, "Everybody run over the 18 day." Seriously Kyle!?! Seriously?!? Take a look at these two videos and tell me you see  anything different than the 18 trying to block the 42 and the 18 coming down into the 99's lane.



Now, just to be clear, it's not him being a terrible driver that stirs this up. It's his big ugly face that I just wish Ryan Newman would rearrange looking into that camera and asking why everyone wanted to run into the 18 today. Look, dude, you sucked. Take it like a man like Danica did, and admit it!

Anyway, if you've stayed with me this long, you definitely share our feelings. I'm sure this won't be the last time you'll see some anti-Kyle posts on this blog. With that, FUCK YOU KYLE BUSCH,

- The 'A'

No comments:

Post a Comment