Saturday, October 19, 2013

DALE! Guys Fantasy Picks: Camping World RV Sales 500

Order of Picks: E, D, A, !,  L

D: October is the season of pumpkins...pumpkins shine as jack o'lanterns this time of year...pumpkins are gourds...And so my pick picked itself this week. JEFF GOURD-ON. Gordbug has been running well over the past few weeks and, if he can avoid being carved out of the field in the Talladega roulette, I see him taking a win before the clock strikes 12 on this season and the number 24 stage coach turns back into a pumpkin.

A: Well, as I described in the preview, picking a favorite at DEGA is nealy impossible. David Ragan Smith or whatever his name is won here last, and other pit it and quit it regulars will have hopes of repeating his feat. Since my 23 years of NASCAR watching experience can't help me with my choice for Sunday, I'll just follow the Dale guys motto. When in doubt, JUNEBUG!! 

L: I'll make it a clean sweep for Hendrick this week with the Dale Guys and pick Kasey Kahne. My gut told me Kasey but then I checked the numbers. Outside of Pocono 2 the super speedways have made Kasey their bitch this year. However, that win coupled with his recent performance and speedy second practice are enough for me to stick with my gut and my boy Kasey. And plus, who wouldn't want to see those baby blues grace victory lane one more time. 

E: Who the hell knows who's gonna win tomorrow. Alls I know is the only person I've ever seen run away from pack racing was JJ the last time we went restrictor plating in July. Even though he may not be able to do that at dega Jimmie seems like as good a pick as anyone especially while he's in a heated chase battle

!: The pick for this week is a total crap shoot cause it's f'ing DEGA. Basically, I'm choosing Clint Bowyer this week soley on the fact that I have a sweet koozie and that he just absolutely loves The Dale Guys. Also, he has no reason to spin out purposely (unless Kyle Busch is winning) and can ride it around for the win. Look for that sweet 5 Hour-Energy Totota to find the stripe first and Win at DEGA 

No comments:

Post a Comment