Sunday, October 27, 2013

DALE! Guys Fantasy Picks: Goody's Headache Relief Shot 500

The order of picks this week, based on the overall DALE! Guys points, is: D, E, !, A,L....So, here's the deal...





D: Martinsville and Jimmy go together like peanut butter and ladies. They might as well rename the track Johnsonville and get a Bratwurst sponsorship. Anyway, I just can't let the first pick go by this week without taking JJ...that's just science.

A: Martinsville has long been a track of excitement and disappointment for Junior. Spring 2011 looked like it was his, then the closer nipped him. This week, I look for Junior to make up for last weekends disappointment and ride the momentum of this chase straight to victory lane. Plus, did you see his sick scheme this week? supporting the boobies in a great way. #godalego!

L: Last week was a tough one for me, a terrible pick earned me a big goose egg. It's time to start putting points back on the board. I really wanted to pick the Closer but there's no way he makes it through the race without his car blowing up in to a billion pieces. Maybe he won't even make it off pit road and some young rich kid will get spoon fed his ride. For my pick I'll stick with youth and pick Little Joey Logano. He's been fast, he's mathematically eliminated from the chase so he's got nothing to lose and might as well go for Victory Lane or bust.

E: Jeff Gordon. The E is busy running 1/10th of a Martinsville this weekend, so he doesn't have time to give us a post this weekend. 

!: Can't say that I know much about how the chase Martinsville is going to turn out. What I can say is that Clint Bowyer led the first practice this week and is starting in a solid P5. Yes, I know I picked Clint last week, but hey, he's coming in second this week. (behind Junior that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment