Friday, October 11, 2013

DALE! Guys Fantasy Picks: BoA 500

Week 2 of thedaleguys fantasy season is underway. Here are this weeks picks

D: Tell ya what, boys. I'm hungry. Hungry for a win. And nothin' sounds better right now than a JR. BACON DALEBURGER. Stevie's been cookin' up the speed and the 88 is 'bout due to come off the grill and into the winner's circle.

A: Well, I wanted to take Junebug, but since the D snatched him up, I'm gonna tell you who's coming In second this week. Sorry to do this to the L, but after his showing last week and performance in May, I gotta take the closer. Happy is looking good right now, plus he's a guy I can definitely drink for come Saturday night. HARVICK BITCH. Grab some buds. 

L: The pick thievery by the D is starting to get out of hand, so much so that he's got the A thinking it's OK.  I was gonna let it ride on the 29 this weekend and let him lead me to victory again but no. Luckily the stupid ! was Diet Dew drunk last night and picked Newman leaving JJ on the table. Jimmie's got the car and crew to win and if I remember correctly he's been here before. This is the race for the 48 to drive back into Victory Lane and take the top spot in the Chase.

E: Kasey Kahne's blue eyes, high average finish at Charlotte and top 10 starting position almost reeled me back in to pick him again after the disappointment last week. But when I heard the CMS announcer refer to "Big Daddy" Jeff Gordon after the 24 won the pole I knew he was the guy I had to pick to get me back up in the fantasy ranks

!- After a strong showing by my pick Joey Logano last week, I decided to stick with a lowly chase driver. The "Fat Ogre Man," as he was called by Kyle Busch, has a shot to do something this weekend. I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Look for Ryan Bloomin' Newman to bring home the onions at the BoA 500 this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment