Monday, October 14, 2013

1-Bar of the Week: BoA 500

As we all know, this Saturday nights race wasn't exactly filled with excitement. Dale took a big swing and missed, JJ dominated, and Kenseth was rock solid. All surprises, right? I'll tell you what was a surprise. Danica AND the two BK cars all kept it forward this weekend (well, on the track at least, Danica did turn it around on pit road). There were a couple of moments on pit road that made us happy to have the dew crew though, so I decided to award the 1-bar of the week to a couple of guys who make their living coming over the wall.

 I gotta say, it really feels like I tweet this every week.
Let me tell ya, it NEVER gets old. Standing up, chugging my beer, and screaming FUCK YOU KYLE BUSCH is easily my favorite part of every race.

For his fuck up, our first 1-bar this week is the front tire changer from the 18. Guess somebody wasn't privileged enough to know the pit strategy. If you don't stand up and cheer the second Bestwick says that Kyle Busch is headed down for a second stop, you're not American.
 


Then, there was the jackman who forgot to get his jack off. I ain't never seen nothin' like this in all my years of watching. Kinda cool Brad was able to rebound for the win after that. I'm guessing he will be the only guy ever to get the 1-bar of the week and still win the race. More impressive than going from 43rd to 1st in my opinion.



Until next week folks, remember to stay away from the 1-bars.

- The 'A'

No comments:

Post a Comment