Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Dale Guys 2016 Season Kickoff


Annnnndddd... We're back! Sunday's are no longer for bowling. Surround sound is once again used for something other than Kid Rock. Dust off your jorts and throw on a graphic NASCAR tee, sports shortest off-season over! 


2015 left a shitty taste in my mouth, no doubt about it. At Dega I cursed out everyone with a pulse in the state of Alabama. 
  • Damnit Jr stop spinning the tires!
  • F*** you Biff! Don't you dare try and stay out! 
  • Why is NASCAR changing the rules for the playoffs?!  Stupid F****** are asking for controversy!
  • For god sakes JJ, hold it together
and the finale
  • F*** YOU HARVICK YOU SELFISH M****F******!!!! 
After that, you knew which way the season was going. And it was not going to be pretty, The meltdown was going to be monumental. The off-color gay jokes were going to be constant. Disparaging of NASCAR rampant. I think I may have even taken a shot at an infant. Damnit, my worst nightmare: Kyle Busch is champion.

I could hear the chirping already. The 18 fans are going to be coming at us like a broken M&M's dispenser to ask how many championships Junior has. We might as well get it out of the way now, the answer is none. (Greg Biffle scored more points the Kyle last year, but I'll leave the championship format alone for now.) 

Yes, last season stung. It was a long winter. I stayed away from twitter and essentially shut down from NASCAR. But no worries, I'm an eternal optimist.. How the hell else do you become a Junior fan? 

No shot I am entering 2016 with the sour taste in my mouth. We're off the the Daytona 500 and hope springs eternal. Its the Great American Race! The Superbowl of Stock car Racing!

NOW SOMEBODY GIVE ME A DALEYEAH!

1 comment: