Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fantasy Picks: Ford Ecoboost 400 (Homestead)

Order of picks, based on reverse overall standings, is: D, E, !, L, A

D: I'm pickin' the guy that wants this race the most and has the least to lose: Kevin Harvick. I'm not in a position to win the DALE! Guys Fantasy, so I just want to pick the winner. I don't care about points and Harvick is racing for nothing less than a win. Maybe he can CLOSE the season on a high note.

A: I'm going to go off the beaten path here and take a local boy with something to prove. It's his last race with MWR after Clint fucked him back at Richmond. Marty Truex from Stafford NJ gets it done today. Jr. cam't win, JJ doesn't need to win, and Kenseth is going to try to hard to win. I see this one playing out for ole Truex.

L: Last race and I'm in a tie for the lead. Sure a win would be nice and it would seal the deal but I think a top 10 will get the job done. Now I know I shouldn't pick Little Joey because he's burned me before but he's fast and I think he can get the job done. And even though I couldn't pick him, let's go Jimmie! It's six pack time.

E: JJ is gonna take his chase victory lap and get his first win at homestead all at the same time. This man can not be stopped

!: Basically, I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Dales gunna win, plain And simple. GO DALE GO GET ME THAT CHAMPIONSHIP AND YOUR FIRST WIN THIS YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment