Friday, November 1, 2013

Fantasy Picks: AAA Texas 500

In reverse standings order, the order of picks this week is again D, E, !, A, L...

Here are this week's picks:

D: I need some help. I'm last in the standings and I need a win...bad. I'm not worried, though. I've run some quick calculations (with the help of Chad Knaus) and determined that Jimmy Johnson is almost certainly going to be driving into victory lane on Sunday. Jimmy will be my savior and In Chad I Trust.

E: I feel like we all pick the same 5 people every week just in different orders. Well no need to change that. I'm rolling with my boy Harv this week. Now that my marathon is over I can crush budweisers during the race and shotgun one (or 5) when my driver ends up in victory lane for the second week in a row. 

!: This weeks pick will stray away from my last two picks of Clint Bowyer. I'm taking Carl Edwards this time from the pole. Although Denny Hamlin showed us last week how quickly the pole can be voided, I think Carl will stay towards the front and give us a nice backflip to celebrate his victory and the "!" Moving into first in the standings.

A: Taxas, what rhymes with Texas?!? DALE does!! Well, it might not, but dale has been decent enough at Texas and now I'm picking him. Let's hope he cover em all tomorrow JR nation. #godalego 

L: I'm going rogue this week. I haven't scored a point in about a billion weeks and now we've even got the silly ! talking about taking 1st place. This may be an extreme pick by Dale Guys' standards and I'm sure I will catch a lot of grief but I've got to pick the 18. He won at Texas in the spring and has been real fast throughout practice and qualifying. And plus atleast he's not the Biff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment