Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fantasy Picks: AdvoCare 500 (Phoenix)

The order of picks this week is !, E, L, D, A

!: It's plain and simple.. JJ is gunna win and I'm goin' to first in the standings. IF YA AINT FIRST, YOUR LAST! (Unfortunately, I am last)



E: Lil' Logano

L: Harvick


D: I know it's turkey season, but I've got a craving for HAMBONE. That's right I'm picking this as the week the number 11 machine completes his comeback and drives into victory lane. People forget that when Hamlin has speed, he's tough to beat at a track like Phoenix. He certainly has the speed, qualifying on the front row, and I think he's hungry for a win. It's been too long since the FedEx machine has delivered to the victory lane address. This is one week that I'm praying for a JGR Toyota engine to last 500 miles.


A: I've finally managed to matriculate myself to the top of the leaderboard. I am using that correctly, right guys? Anyway, I get a nice present this week as the race winner has fallen all the way to pick 5. It's finally time. He had this race in the spring and has looked good this weekend. Almost no complaints from driver 88 during practice, and he will be burning out on the frontstretch come tomorrow evening in Phoenix. Let's DEW this Junior!!

No comments:

Post a Comment