Thursday, January 23, 2014

The DALE Guys Top 5 Luke Bryan Songs

The Dale guys were pumped over a big announcement Wednesday.This is an announcement I've been waiting for since the disappointment of Daytona announcing Lenny Kravitz would play the 2012 pre-race concert. I know he's not your George Strait or Hank Williams, but LUKE BRYAN has me pumped up for this years pre-race show. Just last summer me and a few Dale guys had a blast a a Luke concert here in NJ. Unfortunatley, I figure with no front stretch access we'll be lucky to hear one word of 'Suntan City', and I doubt Luke is able to serenade me with 'Drunk on You', but the thought of a Luke concert and a Daytona 500 the same day really takes me from 6 to midnight!

Anyway, I digress, here are the Dale Guys top 5 Luke Bryan songs...


5. "That's My Kind of Night" - Luke's newest honky-tonk killer finds its way to the end of the list. Personally, I think the song is too cliche, but hell I always sing the damn thing so it must be good. 


4. "Country Girl (Shake it for Me)" - This song gets a bad wrap now because it was so overplayed for a year or two. Fact of the matter is, who doesn't like a girl shakin' what ever she's got?


3. "Rain is a Good Thing" - Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky. Truer words have never been spoken, BRAVO Luke. Country logic at its finest. 


2. "Suntan City" - No song brings a bigger smile to my face, hands down. The Dale guys epic trip to Panama City Beach, 2011 is this song in a nutshell. Well, maybe not exactly, but it does bring back some awesome memories of beer, chicks, and 4-wide in a pull out to save a couple bucks. 


1. "Take My Drunk Ass Home" - Tough battle between this one and Suntan, but the memories post race associated playing this song on the way home are too good to discount. If you're not listening this on the way back from an amazing day at your local track, you're doing it wrong. You will NEVER sing a song louder, I PROMISE IT!


That's all, just another addition to the agenda for the third weekend in February. #godalego

No comments:

Post a Comment